You can find statistics for anything and to support any position that you are wanting to make on an issue and there are some really silly ones like:
- 13 people are killed each year by vending machine’s falling on them.
- Summer on Uranus lasts 21 years.
- There are 2.5 million rivets in the Eiffel Tower.
But then there are some really important ones about online behaviour of consumers that we take seriously:
- 91% of people have gone into a store because of an online experience.
- 89% of consumers conduct their research using search engines – and 80% of those are using Google
- 62% of consumers end up making a purchase in-store after researching it online.
- 78% of consumers say that the posts made by companies on social media influence their purchases.
Imajayne offers website design, social media management and SEO to small businesses as we believe in the importance of having a solid online brand and presence.
And by the way…..
100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.